Friday, July 22, 2011

Short Summary of What i've been up to

So, since I cant really describe what the past few months have been like, I've decided to upload a couple pictures off my blackberry and just give em captions! Enjoy


Vinnies Styles Popup,
Sometime in February was the vinnies styles popup. Was a great event, well organized, S/o to Nice for holding it down that night. I got to meet Taz Arnold, he took 2 custom Prodigy shirts. Each 1 of 1. Chilled with the big homie Taz behind the dj booth for a bit and I got a few Ti$A shirts.



Chris Brown's listening party! Ahh this was a great night. At a private location in NYC , I was lucky enough to attend Chris's listening party where we previewed the entire album about a week before its official release. Some great tracks on there.

Here's me on my way in to the event. not my best look haha since I had to go straight from basketball practice to the event.

 I attended the XXL Freshmen of 2011 concert over at B.B Kings. The Lineup was great, I had a great time and met some wonderful people that night. Not to mention everyone who came shut down the stage. A special shout-out to the homies Mac Miller, Diggy, and Meek Mill. They reallly held it down that night

Even gingers ride dirty.

Got featured in my school newspaper! haha. Twas a nice article, thank you Rasha. Well written, even though I never said some of the stuff in there! Said I was charming, flirtatious, kind, and other things. <3 haha.
But nah seriously overall it was a great article and I appreciate it. :)

Ohh Man this day was crazy. It was the Big Sean Adidas in store event. Sean literally shut down SoHo that day! Big shout out to him! The police had to bring out a small crowd control squad because of the crowd that he drew in front of the store.
Before I headed to the event, I spotted this car on the street. It's a 2011 Maybach. So I knew either Kanye West or Rick Ross was somewhere in the vicinity haha. I ended up meeting Virgil Abloh, Kanye's artistic director and owner of RSVP Gallery in Chicago. Real cool guy, we talked for a bit before I headed over to the in-store event.  I also got to meet Don C and IBN Jasper! Real chill guys, talked to them about Prodigy and they loved the concept.

 Thissss was a photoshoot I sat in on, to familiarize myself  with how the photography world works in terms of photoshoots and photoshoot edicate. Always good to take time and learn instead of rushing in without knowledge of your task. Thanks Mrs. Neve for letting me sit in!


There are alot more but i'll save those for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment