Monday, June 28, 2010

More Than Just A Man




Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.

This Prodigy trained ruthlessly, constantly pushed himself to be better than he was. His work ethic was impeccable, his drive unstoppable, and his passion unmatchable. He was and still is a Legend.

"To call Muhammad Ali an athlete is the equivalent to calling Picasso an nice sketcher or a decent doodler".
Before he was Muhammed Ali, this great man was Cassius Clay Jr.,  a young man with a dream, passion, and  an unbeatable drive. These are the essentials that make one a Prodigy.  Mr.Clay knew these things and that he would not get anywhere on dreams alone. His persistence and determination to succeed helped him reach the level which he attained, a Legend. 

I always find myself reading his quotes ans sayings, his wise words can assist any Prodigy in their journey to become Legend.

"It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."


"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. "


"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."

The list could go on forever, but kids, the Moral of this story is there is no shortcut to being the greatest. Work hard, Be strong, Become Legend.




One last thing, every Legend knows how to wear a good suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment